Get bootless root access with few clicks.
- This app set up bootless super user access, with Magisk and Mtk-su, on MediaTek Android devices. To facilitate those wishing to use the security breach Mtk-su by Diplomatic.
- If you are a more advanced user. I recommend using the mtk-su tool from the terminal, you will have more possibilities and control over the process.
|Lg X Power2||M320N||MediaTek MT6750||Success|
|Lg K10||M250DS||MediaTek MT6750||Success|
|Lg K10 Power||M320TV||MediaTek MT6750||Success|
|Lg K10 TV||K430DSF||MediaTek MT6753||Success|
|Lg K8||K350||Mediatek MT6735||Fail|
|Lg K4||X230DS||MediaTek MT6737M||Success|
|Motorola Moto C||XT1756||Mediatek MT6737M||Success|
|Motorola Moto E4||XT1773||Mediatek MT6737||Success|
|Alcatel A3 LX||9008X||Mediatek MT8735B||Success|
|Alcatel 1||5033T||Mediatek MT6739||Success|
|Alcatel U5 3G||4047A||Mediatek MT6580M||Fail|
|Blu Studio X8 HD||S532||Mediatek MT6580||Fail|
|Nook Tablet 10.1||BNTV650||Mediatek A35-MT8167A||Success|
|ZTE Blade A7 Prime||OEM||Mediatek A22-MT6761||Success|
|Oppo F7||CPH1821||Mediatek MT6771||Fail|
|Oppo F3||CPH1609||Mediatek MT6750T||Fail|
|Lenovo Vibe K5 Note||A7020a48||Mediatek MT6755||Fail|
|Vernee Mix 2||Mix 2||Mediatek MT6757CD||Success|
|Nokia 1||TA-1130||Mediatek MT6739WW||Fail|
|Sony Xperia C5 Ultra||E5553||Mediatek MT6752||Success|
|Redmi 6||Cerus||Mediatek MT6762||Success|
- (⚠️REQUIRED) To manage root access for each application, you must download Magisk manager.
- (⚠️REQUIRED) Before installing the app make sure that google play protect is disabled, in recent weeks the play store has marked the app as harmful for no reason.
- (⚠️READ THIS) XDA – Critical MediaTek rootkit affecting millions of Android devices has been out in the open for months.
- (⚠️WARNING) Any firmware update released after March, 2020 is bound to block the method used by mtk-easy-su. Think twice before updating your device if you would like to keep using mtk-easy-su or mtk-su.
- To check if you have been granted super user access, check the exit value returned by the log, when it is 0 is because it worked and you have root access, the log below is of a mediatek device (LG K10 2017) that this app was successful.
... /data/data/juniojsv.mtk.easy.su/files UID: 0 cap: 3fffffffff selinux: permissive Load policy from: /sys/fs/selinux/policy 20.4:MAGISK (20400) client: launching new main daemon process Exit value 0
Download MTK Easy SU
Here are all the versions:
Mtk easy su v2.1.0
- Fix startup crash on lastest android versions
- Catch crash with Firebase Crashlytics
- Update dependencies
Mtk easy su v2.0.6
Mtk easy su v2.0.5
Mtk easy su v2.0.4
- fix crash at first startup ;?/
- greater stability
Mtk easy su v2.0.3
Mtk easy su v2.0.2
Mtk easy su v2.0.1
Mtk easy su v2.0.0
Asset Magisk v20.4 with Mtk-su r23
- Add support for some early Linux 3.10 tablet firmware
- Add support for kernels with some debug features enabled
Mtk easy su v1.1.3
- Try fix internet connection issues on android 8+
- Add a startup warning
Asset Magisk v20.4 with Mtk-su r22
- Expand kernel support
- Enable seccomp handling for Android 8
Mtk easy su v1.1.2
- Try fix issue https://github.com/JunioJsv/mtk-easy-su/issues/47
- Put permissions android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- Rewrite BroadcastReceivers responsible to Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED and Intent.ACTION_SHUTDOWN on DeviceEvents.kt
Mtk easy su v1.1.0
- Now you can choose which version of magisk will be activated
- Horizontal mode
- Better support
- Updating online assets
- Donation button for those who liked this application
Asset Magisk v20.4
Asset Magisk v18.1
Updated Mtk-su to r21 (By Diplomatic@Xda)
- Support for the latest version of Magisk v20+
- Mtk-su(Diplomatic@Xda) updated to version r21, changes:
- Add support for more devices
- Fix seccomp on 3.18 arm kernels
- Modules pass minimum version check
- Faster and more efficient
Updated Mtk-su to R20 (By Diplomatic@Xda)
- Before installing, check if google play protect is disabled.
- This app does not work miracles, there are many limitations, including I will not work on this repository anymore, however pull requests are welcome.
- Remembering, I am not responsible for anything.