Moves certificates from the user certificate store to the system store. Also removes the Network may be monitored warning.
If for some reason you do not want all your certificates moved from the user store to the system store, you can specify which certificate to move in
/common/post-fs-data.sh by replacing the * with the name of the certificate; i.e.,
mv -f /data/misc/user/0/cacerts-added/12abc345.0 $MODDIR/system/etc/security/cacerts
Download Move Certificates Magisk Module
You can get the latest version of Move Certificates by clicking the below link:
- Dynamically determine correct SELinux context for cert from device itself.
- AdGuard users may need to reinstall their HTTPS filtering certificate.
- Merged pull request: Fix SELinux contexts
- Merged pull request: Prevent placeholder from being moved to system store
- Merged pull request: System store certs should be owned by user and group root
- Updated to newest module installer template
- Updated module template to 17000
- Remove unnecessary placeholders
- Create system store module directory instead of mkdir command
- Create system store directory if it does not already exist
- Added more info to README
- Initial release