Magisk v25.1 zip, the latest version of Magisk, is now available for download. This update comes with several new features and bug fixes as usual.
For those who are not in the know, Magisk ZIP is deprecated and the Magisk App is the recommended way to install Magisk on any device.
But, if for some reason, Magisk App doesn’t properly work for you or doesn’t install magisk on your device, you download the magisk apk and rename it with the extension “zip” and flash the same in your custom recovery.
Download Magisk v25.1 (Latest Version)
Maintenance release fixing various issues.
- [MagiskInit] Fix a potential issue when stub cpio is used
- [MagiskInit] Fix reboot to recovery when stub cpio is used
- [MagiskInit] Fix sepolicy.rules symlink for rootfs devices
- [General] Better data encryption detection
- [General] Move the whole logging infrastructure into Rust