This Magisk module allows ther user to remap the Bixby hardware button of the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ (G950F/G955F), S9/S9+ (G960F/G965F) and S10e/S10/S10+ (G970F/G973F/G975F) to any one of 15 user-selectable functions.
The following functions are selectable during installation, using the hardware keys of the phone:
- Google Search
- Google Voice
- Music Player
- Mute/Unmute Media Volume
- Play/Pause Media
- Next Media
- Recent Apps
- Open/Close Quick Settings
- Internet Browser
To change the currently mapped function, simply reinstall the module, make a new selection and reboot.
To restore the default Bixby behaviour, simply deactivate or uninstall the module and reboot.
Download Bixby Button Remapper Magisk Module
This module is not available as a downloadable zip file but you can get it easily from the Magisk App.
- Rather than including a replacement keyboard layout file, we now dynamically modify a copy of the device’s actual file. This way, the file will always be up to date and not subject to minor differences between devices and Android OS version.
- Updated for Magisk v19 template format.
- Support for the Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ (G970F/G973F/G975F).
- Now supports 15 different functions, selectable during installation.
- Initial release, supporting remapping to camera only.